Continuous refrigeration chain
We can transport anything that requires a controlled temperature environment from -25oC to +25oC, in particular: frozen and fresh goods, foodstuffs, dangerous goods, medicines.
We monitor the temperature during the whole period of transport, and on unloading we supplement the documentation with a printout from the temperature monitoring system. This provides proof that the transport of the goods was conducted appropriately, and that the goods themselves retain their full value on delivery.
- A specialised vehicle equipped with a refrigeration unit and temperature monitoring
- A dedicated vehicle
- A printout from the temperature monitoring system
- GDP (Good Distribution Practice)
- On time transport door-to-door or JIT
- GPS, real time main deck temperature monitoring